- free wifi, City center
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Design, Small, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 6
- Check-in: 14:00 - 21:00 | Check-out: 07:30 - 10:30
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Filipino, Russian, Italian, French, Chinese, Croatian, Spanish, English
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Family atmosphere
- Ecological sustainability
- Free fruit basket and handmade Italian soap on arrival
- No parking in front of the building
- A parking space/garage of 200 metres squared offers spaces at additional charge
- The airport shuttle is not included in the price
- The reception is open between 7.30am and 9pm. Late check-in is available by prior appointment with an additonal fee.
- Late check-out (from 10.30am until 13pm) is possible if the availability is confirmed by the reception.
- A free service of baggage storage is available from 8.30am to 21pm.
- The hotel doesn’t accept dogs.
- Children under 2 years of age sleep for free, a baby cot will be provide
- The Italian breakfast is served in a bar 30 meters away
wireless LAN in lobby
Lazio, Italy Map
district / neighborhood Piazza di Spagna / Fontana di Trevi
1,5 km (Roma Termini Main Station)
30 km (Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumicino FCO)
60 km (Civitavecchia)
The Chic & Town Luxury Rooms is situated within a palace dating back to 1720 in the historical heart of Rome. Classic double rooms, Superior double rooms and Junior Suites await the guests in a luxurious atmosphere. The 6 fully air-conditioned rooms are very tastefully furnished and elegantly decorated with natural materials.
The hotel is close to some of Rome’s most famous sights, such as the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain, which can be reached in just a few minutes. In front of the doorstep there is a bus, tram and metro stop. Museums, parks, elegant shopping streets and most of the cultural attractions of the Tiber metropolis can be found nearby to the hotel. From here you will also discover theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs by walking just a short distance. The excellent location between parks, public squares and the Tiber River makes this an attractive city hotel.