Change travel period or guests
- free wifi, City center
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Design, Small, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 6
- Check-in: 14:00 - 21:00 | Check-out: 07:30 - 10:30
- Spoken languages in the hotel: English, Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, Filipino, French, Italian, Russian
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Family atmosphere
- Ecological sustainability
- Free fruit basket and handmade Italian soap on arrival
- No parking in front of the building
- A parking space/garage of 200 metres squared offers spaces at additional charge
- The airport shuttle is not included in the price
- The reception is open between 7.30am and 9pm. Late check-in is available by prior appointment with an additonal fee.
- Late check-out (from 10.30am until 13pm) is possible if the availability is confirmed by the reception.
- A free service of baggage storage is available from 8.30am to 21pm.
- The hotel doesn’t accept dogs.
- Children under 2 years of age sleep for free, a baby cot will be provide
- The Italian breakfast is served in a bar 30 meters away
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
24 hour internet access
in all rooms
entire hotel incl. lobby
opening times vary
per trip, hotel organizes taxi
shuttle to attractions
tour and excursion bookings
sewing / ironing service
district / neighborhood Piazza di Spagna / Fontana di Trevi
1,5 km (Roma Termini Main Station)
30 km (Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumicino FCO)
60 km (Civitavecchia)
public transport stop
0,3 km (Spagna)
trade fair center
20 km (Fiera di Roma)
3,3 km (Trastevere)
28,5 km (Lido d'Ostia)
30 km (Porto Turistico di Roma)
0,5 km (Via Del Corso )
0,3 km (Piazza Di Spagna)
3,2 km (San Pietro)
0,1 km (Roma)
28,5 km (Lido d'Ostia)
The Chic & Town Luxury Rooms is situated within a palace dating back to 1720 in the historical heart of Rome. Classic double rooms, Superior double rooms and Junior Suites await the guests in a luxurious atmosphere. The 6 fully air-conditioned rooms are very tastefully furnished and elegantly decorated with natural materials.
The hotel is close to some of Rome’s most famous sights, such as the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain, which can be reached in just a few minutes. In front of the doorstep there is a bus, tram and metro stop. Museums, parks, elegant shopping streets and most of the cultural attractions of the Tiber metropolis can be found nearby to the hotel. From here you will also discover theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs by walking just a short distance. The excellent location between parks, public squares and the Tiber River makes this an attractive city hotel.
The elegant furnishings with rich fabrics and natural materials imbue a special atmosphere. All rooms in the historic surroundings are decorated in bright and cheerful colours with the charm of the 18th century having been carefully preserved. Modern bathrooms with shower and chromotherapy showers offer comfort and relaxation. The rooms are suitable for allergy sufferers, and soundproofed windows ensure a restful night’s sleep.
Business travellers, couples and city tourists alike will enjoy the benefits and individual arrangements provided at this hotel. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and TV, and Wi-Fi access is also available in the hotel’s business area. As a welcome gift, there are handmade Italian soaps and a fruit platter waiting in the room. Romantic packages for honeymoon couples are available on request as well as lovingly-prepared decorations with flowers, chocolate, champagne.
The hotel provides rental bicycles and bicycle tours. Once on two wheels, the best sights of the city to explore are the parks, palaces, churches and Piazzi. In the vicinity of the hotel there is a gallery, the opera, a cinema, a library, a concert hall and a zoo. Similarly excursions, guided tours and events can be booked by the service team or tailored tours put together. Nearby, carriage rides are an added treat, and even hot air balloon trips above this eternal city start in the neighbourhood.
The hotel is only a few minutes walk from the famous Spanish Steps and the exclusive fashion mile Via Condotti is just around the corner. The historic Trastevere district is located nearby, as well as St. Peter, about 3 km away from the hotel. Trastevere is the nightlife district with small shops, cafés, restaurants, nightclubs and bars. All major attractions of the city can be reached quickly and easily from the hotel by way of public transport. The views of the bustling city centre with the Cathedral of St. Andrea delle Fratte can be enjoyed from the window of certain rooms.