- pool, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Quiet, Small, Family
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 23
- Check-in: 14:30 - 00:00 | Check-out: 09:00 - 12:30
- Wonderful hotel concept with a truly unique atmosphere both inside and out
- Exquisite cuisine
- Accommodation available for large families and groups
- The nearest shopping facilities and restaurante are in Meda (7km)
wireless LAN in lobby
24 hour internet access
Guarda, Portugal Map
2 km (IP2)
20 km (Pocinho)
210 km (Porto)
The Casas do Coro can be found in the small medieval town of Marialva; medieval fortifications can even be found on the town’s highest point. The whole town, the surrounding area and last but not least the hotel are a paradise for those who appreciate history and romanticism. Its 8 granite houses of variable sizes are all just as attractive as each other - each designed using modern interiors. They offer accommodation for up to 11 people depending on the house - each comes, however, with hand picked and beautiful rustic furniture.
Excluding the residents of the hotel Casas do Coro, the peaceful town of Marialva houses barely 50 residents. At all times the area is tranquil and quiet. The view from the hotel houses spans widely in the direction of the nearby Spanish border.