- free wifi, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Design, City, Apartment
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 33
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, Czech, Catalan
- Excellent location
- Great mix of styles in design
- Spacious rooms with lots of charm
- No on-site parking. However, private parking is available nearby; parking spaces should be booked in advance.
7001 Palma de Mallorca
Balearic Islands, Spain Map
district / neighborhood Centro
4 km (MA 20)
10 km (Aeropuerto de Palma)
1 km (Puerto de Palma)
A breath of fresh air blows through the venerable building of the Brondo Arquitect Hotel. In the middle of the old city center of Palma, this small design hotel follows a concept playing with contemporary installation art. What makes it successful is that it doesn’t go too far or take itself too seriously. With a clear delight in experimentation, the Brondo Arquitect mixes historical architecture with retro, industrial and country elements. The result is an unbeatably joyful atmosphere that is inviting yet modern and dynamic. A total of 26 stylish rooms are available in the categories of double room, junior suite and suite. Joining them are an equally well-designed restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine, a large chill-out lounge and a fitness and massage area.
The Brondo Arquitect Hotel is a combination of a historical townhouse from the 17th century and a connected industrial building from the early 20th century. Within this architecturally fascinating pair of buildings, a colorful mix of modern design, country furniture and Fifties nostalgia, all the way down to Oriental elements, awaits. In other words: it cannot be pinned to a single style. Nevertheless it remains harmonious and pleasing to the eye. You have the feeling of being on a trip and yet at home.