- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Nature, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 58
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Lovely ambience with rich historical character
- Stylishly designed guest rooms with antique elements
- Warm, attentive service
- The hotel is very secluded. A car is absolutely necessary. The nearest city is Perugia (20 km away).
Umbria, Italy Map
25 km (A1)
22 km (Chiusi - Chianciano terme)
40 km (Perugia - San Francesco d' Assisi)
From the minute you set foot on the grounds of the Borgo dei Conti Resort, you’re sure to be enchanted on the spot. This romantic country castle, with roots reaching back to the early Middle Ages, was completely renovated and transformed into a comfortable hotel in 2011. One impressive feature of the hotel is its surrounding park landscape, added to the castle in the mid-19th century. A network of paths crosses the English style gardens, inviting guests for a pleasant stroll. A clean outdoor pool is situated here as well. Just over 60 guest rooms, with stylish designer furniture beneath original wood-beamed ceilings and antique frescos, are housed in the hotel. Exquisite hotel amenities include an excellent gourmet restaurant, a small wellness area and a tennis court.
The Borgo dei Conti Resort makes a perfect castle love nest for romantics who don’t want to give up on modern comforts. Historic ambience and contemporary facilities are united here with great success. For special occasions or honeymoons there are 7 magnificent suites, but romantic settings abound, whether in the jacuzzi, lounging inside by candlelight in winter or watching the sunset from the garden in summer. Breakfast can be ordered in bed on request. A private candlelight dinner can be arranged in the evening.