- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 87
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Honeymooners get a discount of 10% on the room rates. If your preferred room type is not bookable online, please contact the Escapio Service Team!
- Private setting on a secluded island in the middle of a marine nature reserve
- Luxurious villas with an exclusive atmosphere
- A large selection of fine dining
- Extensive tropical spa and wellness opportunities
- The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year.
- Hotel is located on a small island
- The private pools are available in 29 of the 87 villas
- To protect the unique surrounding natural areas of the Seychelles, only non-motorised sports are available.
wireless LAN in lobby
English River, Seychelles Map
right on the beach
beach use free of charge
hotel's private beach
15 km (Seychelles international Airport)
The Sainte Anne Island | Beachcomber’s 87 spacious villas are spread across a 220 hectare private island. The island is surrounded by one of the Indian Ocean’s largest marine nature reserves. All villas have an open air shower and pavilions, and 29 apartments offer private pools. There are 5 restaurants, some of which are directly on the beach, that serve Seychelles-inspired haute cuisine. The resort is embedded in a tropical garden and has a luxury spa and a modern sports and leisure centre, which complete the hotel’s 5 star ensemble.
The Sainte Anne Island | Beachcomber inspires its guests with a direct beachfront location. The well-cared-for beach, with fine sand, is only a few steps away from the exclusive villas. It is lined with trees and there are parasols on the beach to provide shade. The resort has three beach restaurants where guests can enjoy cool cocktails and local cuisine, while putting their feet in warm sand and looking over the turquoise-blue sea. The resort lies in the heart of a large marine nature reserve in the Indian Ocean. Guests can go snorkelling or diving, or take a glass-bottom boat ride to enjoy the dazzling coral reefs, colourful fish and sea anemones. The sheltered beach of Anse Manon is the place for observing sea turtles, which use this beach to nest.