Travel period and rooms
- pool, Beachside, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Quiet, Small, Country house, Family
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 9
- Check-in: 13:00 - 00:00 o'clock | Check-out: 11:00 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: English, Spanish, Catalan
- Farm atmosphere with free-ranging animals
- A small gourmet shop in the Finca offers regional products
- The owner Guillem is very cordial and helpful and knows the best beaches
- a car is recommended
- Quiet location, with the car the beach is easily accessible
- All apartments have a small kitchen, a living area and a small terrace with barbecue
- The hotel is in close contact with a local farmer and if requested prepares bags with a selection of ten to twelve seasonal products.
in all rooms
sunshades, nature views
garden / outside area
Free of charge
24 hour reception
Free of charge
in-room Check in
late Check out
07680 Porto Cristo
Balearic Islands, Spain
hotel at height as beach
near the beach 1000 m
60 km (Palma)
8 km (Manacor)
1 km (Sequer)
8 km (Vall d'or)
You can get to know the Spanish island Majorca’s other side in the Finca Agroturisme Son Josep de Baix: far from the touristy bustle of this Balearic island, you learn true Mediterranean lifestyle on this farm. The rural life with livestock and agriculture puts you into perfect harmony with the varied, but always magical nature on Majorca.
The Hotel Agroturisme Son Josep de Baix consists of a large farmyard, in which a few ancient outbuildings surround a cistern at the center. The antique stone walls create an instant, grand historic ambience – you can almost will yourself into times past. Far from any hectic, perfect quiet rules supreme in this country house hotel on Majorca. Just the bleating of the sheep grazing nearby breaks the silence. You could easily forget that you are in an apartment hotel in the 21st century, were it not for the charming swimming pool on the premises. The Agroturisme Son Josep de Baix has done its best to blend modern amenities into the historic and romantic ambience. Therefore, the pool is surrounded by Mediterranean bushes and trees. This farmhouse hotel on Majorca reaches all the way to the sea and features, depending on the season, a gorgeous beach that you usually have for yourself: pure romance! The beach of the Agroturisme Son Josep de Baix is also perfectly suited to fishing and diving.
When you step into one of the apartments in the Agroturisme Son Josep de Baix, a further surprise awaits you. Also here, the interior of a modern hotel meets historic ambience. Partially or unplastered walls offer a view of the ancient building materials of this country house hotel: stone archways and arched, pottery ceiling in Majorcan style assure the highest elegance.
The apartments still all feature air conditioning, heating, a kitchenette, and everything you need to take care of yourself. The Agroturisme Son Josep de Baix thus becomes an ideal hotel for a family holiday! Even the basic necessities such as water, tea, coffee, fruit, and eggs are provided. The bedrooms in the Agroturisme Son Josep de Baix also feature a safe; in the bathrooms you’ll find towels and soap as well. The furnishings in this farmhouse hotel consist of both modern and antique pieces—as with everything else, harmonically arranged and always in the typical Majorcan style!