Become a Hotel Partner
Escapio is the price comparison with a handpicked selection of unique hotels. Escapio connects extraordinary hotels with demanding travelers wanting to find the best hotel at the best price. Would you like to participate in the growth of Escapio with your hotel? Then please send us a message using the Contact Form.
Lifestyle and Inspiration
Travel destinations and hotels are increasingly booked according to lifestyle criteria today. While standard Internet booking sites place their priority on time and destination in a search, Escapio also offers its customers inspiration. This is why Escapio categorizes hotels according to 26 lifestyle criteria and accommodation types, such as sophisticated luxury estates, romantic country houses, stylish design hotels, historic palaces, rustic wineries, Spanish paradors or Moroccan riads.
With Escapio, you and your hotel are truly in the very best of company. All Escapio hotels must meet the strictest of standards to be included in our selection. Quality as well as a homogenous and persuasive overall concept are critical. In addition, Escapio focuses on high-quality furnishings, a charming atmosphere, perfect service, outstanding location, quality design and the very highest degree of guest satisfaction. Here’s something worth knowing: the distinction of being listed by Escapio cannot be bought. Escapio hotels do not pay any listing or annual fees to Escapio. Only 20% of the hotel applications received have met our standards and were included in our collection.
- Primarily German-speaking: 80% live in Germany, Austria or Switzerland
- At the best age: 83% are between 30 and 60 years of age
- Solvent: 27% have a net household income of more than 2,500 Euros per month, 14% have more than 5,000 Euros and 10% have more than 10,000 Euros
- Dedicated to their jobs: 25% are employees with management responsibilities, 13% are freelancers / self-employed, 22% are business owners with employees, 7% are CEOs / executive board members
- Frequently on vacation: 37% spend more than 15 nights per year in hotels while on vacation, 20% more than 22 nights and 9% more than 29 nights
- 7.000 hotels
- Over 4 million website visits per month
- Revenue / Booking: 550 Euros
- Duration of Stay / Booking: 3 nights
Price comparison for unique hotels
Escapio is the hotel price comparison site for handpicked, unique hotels worldwide. Escapio solves the problems faced by discerning individual travelers looking for a high-quality vacation and wanting to book an exceptional hotel. We are connected to over 50 OTAs including Booking.com, Expedia, HRS, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda or Splendia. Escapio redirects potential guests to the connected OTAs to complete their booking. Escapio receives a performance-related commission when our users click through to external OTAs via the Escapio meta search and make a booking. Hotels don’t pay commissions to Escapio.
Commission-free direct bookings: “Escapio Direct Link”
Additionally to the price comparison you have the option of generating commission-free direct bookings on your hotel website with the “Escapio Direct Link”. Unlike established market models, which work on a risky cost-per-click basis, Escapio offers hotels a flat-rate annual fee for the link dependent on the number of rooms. Contact us for further information!
Would you like to participate in the growth of Escapio with your hotel? Do you need more information? Simply get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you.
Send us a message:
Please use this contact form.
You can call us on: 0049 30 6165 1690
You can reach us Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. CET.
Send us a letter or a fax:
10247 Berlin / Germany
Fax: 0049 30 6165 1699
Don’t miss out on news, specials and offers from Escapio. Stay in touch and up to date with Escapio:
- Receive the best offers with up to 50% discounts conveniently via email. Just sign up and start saving. The Escapio Newsletter.
- New hotels, a wide array of images, news and questions from other customers. Like us. Escapio on Facebook.
- News in 140 characters that gets right to the point. Follow Escapio on Twitter.