- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Design
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 19
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Exceptional guest care and service
- Spacious furnished villas
- Delicious breakfast on the terrace with views over the rice fields.
- The gardens of the villas are surrounded by walls for maximum privacy, meaning that from them guests will not get views of the surroundings.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
in all rooms
Bali, Indonesia Map
river Ayung River
distance to water 500 m
40 km (Ngurah Rai Airport)
45 km (Padang Bai)
5 km (Ubud City)
The Samaya Bali Ubud is the small sister hotel of the beach hotel in Seminyak which carries the same name. Guests are welcomed into breathtakingly luxurious bungalows, not like those in Seminyak which are by the sea, but rather amidst a tropical hillside setting. The buildings are open thatched-roof pavilions, matching perfectly to the lush green forests that surround them. The river Ayung also flows through the landscape: some villas, the restaurant and the spa even lie directly on the banks of this beautiful river. Just as exciting as the atmosphere of the Samaya Ubud is its design concept: Warm natural colours, high quality wood, traditional thatched roofs and the typical simple forms of Asian living culture. The 19 villas truly offer an ambience in which one can only feel total comfort.
At the hotel’s very own Ayung River Side Spa Centre guests will find a wide variety of opportunities for rest and relaxation, providing too views over the river. The professional massages on offer use various aromatherapy massage oils, and traditional Balinese massages are also on offer, as well as four-handed massages. The spa also offers facial treatments, wellness-packages and a range of the most serene relaxation courses which can be booked by guests. In addition guests will find a steam bath, a sauna and a tranquil garden area with a pool, perfect for a light, relaxing swim.