- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Design, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 142
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Fantastic location between golf course and beach
- The Oitavos will accept cats and small dogs (under 20kg) and the junior suites will be identified as pet friendly.
- Pets do not have access to the public areas.
- Only one pet per room is allowed.
- Please note: that children under the age of 16 are not allowed on the Spa and Balneotherapy area, including interior pool.
Lisbon, Portugal Map
distance to water 500 m
5 km (A5)
5 km (CASCAIS)
35 km (LISBON)
This luxury hotel in Cascais, Portugal, has fully earned every one of its 5 stars – and it probably deserves even more. Behind its angular exterior, The Oitavos offers everything you need for a luxurious stay. The modern glass building allows the natural light of the Cascais coastal region pour in over its trendy interior design, and also offers fantastic sea views from almost every corner.
If you like a light and airy design with a touch of the seaside, you’ll instantly fall in love with The Oitavos. Nestled in the middle of the dunes on the coastline around Cascais, it is situated right next to the well-known Oitavos Dunes golf course. After you’ve booked a round at the reception of this golf hotel you can head straight to the tee-off. Non-golfers can still get active with a state-of-the-art fitness center, squash and tennis courts. At the end of the day you can relax in the hotel’s spa or take a dip in the smart outdoor pool overlooking the sea. And if it should rain (unlikely!) this sports hotel also boasts a large indoor swimming pool.