- breakfast, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Design, Luxury, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 23
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- The staff are extremely friendly, whilst always maintaining the level of exclusivity you expect from a 5-star hotel
- Very familyfriendly room furnishings
- The hotel offers a shuttle service between the hotel and the airport.
Istanbul, Turkey Map
noise day and night
district / neighborhood Ortakoy
6 km (Sirkeci)
25 km (Ataturk)
public transport stop
0,3 km (Ortakuy bus station )
With just 23 rooms, this historic building creates a real sense of privacy for its guests, leaving them to enjoy the gentile yet luxurious atmosphere of this lovingly restored manor house in their own time. Breakfast is served outside on a really charming terrace with views of the Bosphorus. Topping it all off are the very attentive and dedicated staff.
The House Hotel Bosphorus is situated in Ortakoy, one of Istanbul’s liveliest districts. There is always something interesting to see and do here – during the day wander around the sights, like the Ortakoy Mosque. In the evening stroll along the Bosphorus river promenade, which runs right by the hotel. For a night out, you’re just a stone’s throw from the many restaurants and bars of the area.