- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 4 star, Quiet, Family
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 160
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- On-site spa facilities + free access to local thermal bath and spa
- Gorgeous views of Kitzsteinhorn mountain
- Excellent food including breakfast and Sunday’s brunch
wireless LAN in lobby
Salzburg, Austria Map
3203 m high
1300 m away
5 km (L215 )
4 km (Zell am See)
97 km (Salzburg)
As the name suggests, this contemporary mountain and spa hotel is situated in Zell am See, known all around the world as a top winter sports destination. But what’s so special about this place is that spa lovers can take it in turns to visit the hotel’s own Panorama Spa, which is reserved for guests’ use, and the town’s huge thermal baths. The modern architecture of the property, which houses 160 light, contemporary rooms with a trendy, alpine look, is just as appealing. As well as the extensive spa facilities, hotel guests can also go skiing, mountain biking, hiking or play golf. From morning till evening, you’re also treated to contemporary, international dining.
The highlight is the hotel’s own Panorama SPA on the leafy hotel roof with range of saunas, swimming pool and lawn area. From here you can also enjoy stunning views over the surrounding mountains and the Kitzsteinhorn. This area is reserved for hotel guests. But you can also visit the next-door public thermal baths free of charge. It offers everything you need to relax and soothe sore muscles after a day in the mountains.