- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique
- Perfect conditions for golfers on vacation
- Spectacular design
- With stays of 5 nights or more, the hotel offers complimentary transfer to Marrakesh, Agadir or to the Mogador-Essaouira airport (both directions) Not combinable with other offers.
- The sea is visible from the hotel premises, though some 4km distant
wireless LAN in lobby
Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco Map
distance to water 500 m
in a forest/woods
15 km (Essaouira)
public transport stop
3 km (city center)
3 km (Essaouira)
Bordering a golf course designed by Gary Player which is visible from many of the rooms, the Sofitel Essaouira Mogador Golf & Spa is a thrill for golf lovers above all. But not just for them. This luxury hotel’s fusion design, a mix of local Souiri culture and modern design trends, also make it a place for aesthetes. Not only that, it’s ideal for anyone who needs an extra dose of relavation. Moroccan-inspired treatments entice guests to the large spa and wellness area. A generous outdoor swimming pool, several restaurants and spacious villas make the Sofitel Essaouira an extremely comfortable hotel for families as well.
Well-known South African golf architect Gary Player conceived both 18-hole golf courses at Mogador. A Benoit Willemart golf academy, a children’s golf school and a pro shop round out the offer. Even the hotel’s design picks up on the golf theme with numerous accessories and images. Many of the villas even offer their own putting green. In pauses between golf games, guests are in good hands relaxing by the large outdoor pool, laying under palm trees on chic double lounge chairs and drinking delicious cocktails from the pool bar. For excursions to the city center, a shuttle bus leaves every hour to Medina (old city), with its port and fish market.