- parking lot, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Spa, Ski, Mountain, Family
- Variety of Catering and quality cuisine in atmospheric venues, "Gault & Millau" hood with 13 points for the kitchen of Thomas Kunath.
- Semi-natural sports even in summer.
- This traditional hotel has been awarded the Relais & Châteaux PASSION TROPHY 2014 for passion, personal commitment and creative vision honors.
- Golf course nearby.
- Slopes of the Bergwanger Skischaukel are especially suitable for beginners, families and pleasure skiers.
wireless LAN in lobby
internet in lobby
1336 m high
10 m away
Inntal Autobahn A 12, Imst 44 km
Bichlbach 4 km
Innsbruck International Airport 75 km
The Singer Sporthotel & Spa - Relais & Châteaux is a traditional, alpine hotel famous for its friendly service and Tyrolean way of life. This spa hotel is situated just a few kilometres behind the German-Austrian border at 1336 meters above sea level in the idyllic village of Berwang (Tyrol). Located right beside the pistes of the Zugspitz Arena skiing resort, this charming ski hotel offers everything you could want for a winter ski vacation, as well as extensive walks in the surrounding Tyrolean mountains in the summer.
Alpine hospitality and spa services are the two key elements at this family hotel in Tyrol. With quite a large number of rooms (54 in total), the spa hotel in the Zugspitz Arena ski resort offers a surprising amount of services and facilities. These include a 1800sqm spa area on three levels with a year-round heated outdoor pool, large indoor pool and water beds, a restaurant serving Tyrolean cuisine complemented by regional and international influences and a wine cellar full of rare vintages.