- spa area, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 256
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Extra Bedding Policy Children under the age of 12 stay free in existing bedding in the guest rooms. A baby cot is available by request in every room category; please request the baby cot in the Special Request section when booking your reservation. This hotel does not provide blankets, bumpers or pillows with cribs. Guests must bring their own.
- Late Checkout Policy Late checkout is available on request, subject to availability. A fee per hour will be imposed on guests checking out past the provided checkout time.
- Transportation Policy Beginning October 1, 2008, the Munich city center has been established as a low emission zone and can only be accessed by cars displaying environmental badges on the front of the car. By law, cars not displaying this badge may be fined. High-emission vehicles are no longer allowed to drive in the city center. This hotel is outside the Environmental Zone (Green Zone); however, every vehicle entering an Environmental Zone - no matter whether registered in Germany or another country - now needs to display an Environmental Badge. Foreign visitors can now obtain environmental badges for their cars and trucks online.
- Small dogs are allowed.
- Due to the Non-Smokers’ Protection Act, smoking is banned in all public areas. This ban includes smoking in the lobby, bar, and restaurants.
Bavaria, Germany Map
2.5 km (Hauptbahnhof München)
40 km (Franz Josef Strauss)
public transport stop
0 km (Heimeranplatz)
Apart from a gastronomy known city-wide, the city location and a sleek club lounge put this hotel in Munich on the map. Whether it’s a business trip or a quick holiday – the Sheraton München Westpark Hotel provides you with all the amenities required for business or leisure.
The location of this hotel, between the city center and Westpark, is a great choice, especially as the Theresienwiese (location of the Oktoberfest) is just around the corner. Built in 1968 and renovated in 2008, this building is one of the most modern city hotels in all of Munich. The modern lobby in the Sheraton München Westpark Hotel provides comfortable seating, a hotel bar, and the free Link@Sheraton service. This includes free internet, flat screen TVs, and computer terminals in the hotel.