- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Design, Quiet, Small, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 6
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
The hotel has polite and helpful staff. The rooms are good and modern. It’s close to Medina and there’s also a must-try spa place nearby. Overall clean.Anirban, December 2013
This hotel is excellent, very nice setting/design and the people are great. It was a bit daunting when we arrived as it was late (past - 11:50 PM) and walking down through the streets was an experience! But Mohammed whom welcomed us to the Riad made it his personal mission to make sure we were taken care off. The hospitality was off the scale and we would definitely recommend this hotel as it’s a true gem in a crazy place! BTW I booked the transfer from the airport to the main square by contacting the Riad directly as this is the easiest thing to do as there will be guys waiting to escort you to the Riad.Hyder & Arooba, June 2013
- The roof top terrace is a haven of peace with a beautiful view over the bustling souks.
- Very friendly staff
- The Riad Bab 54 is located in a quiet side road and not easily to find. The hotel will organise an airport transfer if you wish.
Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco Map