- pool, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Design, Quiet, Small, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 6
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
The hotel has polite and helpful staff. The rooms are good and modern. It’s close to Medina and there’s also a must-try spa place nearby. Overall clean.Anirban, December 2013
- The roof top terrace is a haven of peace with a beautiful view over the bustling souks.
- Very friendly staff
- The Riad Bab 54 is located in a quiet side road and not easily to find. The hotel will organise an airport transfer if you wish.
wireless LAN in rooms
in all rooms
Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco Map
5 km (Menara)
170 km (Essaouira)
This elegant Riad in Marrakech boasts a central old town location really close to the famous oriental bazaar Djemaa el Fna. This luxurious boutique hotel also has a sunny roof terrace and a unique mix of oriental design and modern architecture.
Lifestyle and urban living go hand in hand at the Riad Hotel Bab 54, located just 3 minutes from the historic market square and oriental bazaar Djemaa el Fna. As well as its fantastic location, this small and stylish 4 star hotel with just 6 rooms has much more to offer: a roof terrace, for example, where you can sunbathe while enjoying the views over Marrakech. There’s also a refreshing shower. With a comfortable winter and summer lounge, brunch and atmospheric pool and patio, the Riad Bab 54 is an idyllic retreat for a city trip.