- Beachside, parking lot, spa area
- Hotel Type: Design, Boutique, Spa, Country house, Small
- Charming, large estate with plenty of room and privacy for all guests
- Very attractive room design with high comfort level and elegant furnishings
- A paradise for relaxation
- Little animals are admitted on request in the rooms/apartments with garden at an extra charge of 40€ per stay.
- Standard rooms are quite small. For more than 1 or 2 days it is worth booking a Superior Room or Junior Suite.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
internet cable in rooms
near the beach 6500 m
medium fine sand
beach use free of charge
Capalbio Scalo 10 km
Roma Fiumicino 110 km
Cala Galera 30 km
Beneath the medieval village of Capalbio just a few miles from the Tuscan coast, nestled in a sea of olive trees, lies the Locanda Rossa Resort. With its winding gardens and picturesque buildings, this old agricultural estate is a perfect retreat for a few relaxing days. A total of 12 rooms and 4 vacation apartments in various sizes and designs are available at this stylishly restored manor estate. These historical grounds also house a small spa and a true dream pool. Another perk of this hotel is that olives are still cultivated here. Interested guests can even take part in the harvest. Couples as well as families with children will be impressed with the friendly, perfectly organized service at the Locanda Rossa, not to mention an excellent breakfast.
The wellness area at the Locanda Rossa wins guests over not with size but with quality. Facilities include a hammam, a sauna and a heated indoor pool—all equally stylish and well-tended, as are the other hotel spaces. Spa treatments and massages can be arranged individually with the friendly staff. Aside from the wellness oasis, other areas and offerings lend an aura of wellness to the rest of the hotel, including a wonderfully perfumed garden and large outdoor pool with sun lounges.