- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 90
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
We had a fabulous time and would gladly return. The staff was attentive and helpful at all times, the food was of a very high standard in all the restaurants we visited. We were there to just relax and unwind and that was achieved leaving us very satisfied with our stay. A few minor problems and opportunities for improvement. The various full board and half board discount systems were complex and to this day I cannot fathom it. We paid half board and a meal where by we should have had a 25% reduction ended up costing us 100 euros more that without the discount. This was resolved to my satisfaction on checking out but should not have happened. At this level a stay is all about the detail and a few slips here such as the chairs at check in having small holes in the arms, the towels at the pool in some instances had seen better days and had staining which is inevitable but I don’t want to lie on one thankyou. The overall facilities were well presented and maintained during the day to ensure it remained neat and tidy. In room service was prompt and pleasant. No grumpy staff which most hotels fail on badly in my experience what a pleasure. Probably one of the most relaxing holidays I have enjoyed and I am sure we will return.Andrew H, October 2013
- The Red Level is a part of the surrounding Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa. Nevertheless it conveys its guests with the feeling of a private small, individual hotel.
- VIP treatment in the form of extra services such as a private butler and aromathery treatments
- Direct access to the beach and large pool area
- All Red Level Guests receive one Water Ritual Spa per person and stay. This includes hydromassage pools, flotation tanks, saunas, Turkish baths and chromotherapy.
- The Red Level area is only available for guests aged 18 years old and over. For families with children we can recommend other areas of the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa
- Red Level guests with half-board to arrive on any date may choose 3 courses from the menu in each of the 6 à la carte restaurants in the Gran Melia Palacio de Isora resort.
- There are many restaurant alternatives in the area, offering local cuisine.
38686 Alcalá de Isora
Canary Islands, Spain Map