- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Spa, 5 star, Luxury, Small, Gourmet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 56
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Wonderful historic grounds with Provençal ambience
- The idyllic and natural surroundings
- Two gourmet restaurants offer exquisite cuisine and count among the most popular restaurants in the area
- The hotel spreads over two houses, which are approximately one kilometer apart
- The restaurant is also accessible to non-hotel guests
- Pets are allowed for a small fee
- The rooms are quite badly soundproofed. Ear protection is recommended for noise-sensitive guests.
13520 Les Baux de Provence
Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France Map
distance to forest 200 m
16 km (Sud de France)
35 km (Gare TGV Avignon)
72 km (Marseille Provence Airport)
L’Ousstau de Baumanière is an enchanting chateau hotel near the famous castle ruins of Les Baux. Lying in the shadow of an enormous rock wall, this historic country house is surrounded by a park with countless old trees, hedges and bushes. At the center there is a well-tended pool with a sunny terrace. Approximately one kilometer away is the second house with 26 rooms and suites. Equipped with private terraces and gardens they offer intimacy and relaxation. The hotel guests will find rest and relaxation in the spa area with heated outdoor pools, on the terrace amidst the nature, in the hotel’s public area or on the loungers in the garden. Both houses have a spa area and award-winning gourmet restaurants.
The hotels generous wellness area extends over an area of 120 square meters and is divided on both houses. The spa area offers different types of massages and relaxation treatments, and there is also a gym available exclusively to guests. Above all its mix of historic ambience and modern wellness offerings is guaranteed to charm. At the spa, guests can choose between Indian, Hawaiian and Tibetan massage rituals for face and body. For peace and quiet, a small relaxation pool is available inside, while two large pools wait outside with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas in an idyllic garden with an exotic atmosphere surrounded by lush vegetation.