- breakfast, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Design
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 41
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- There is no restaurant in the hotel only a breakfast room and the bistro for guests booked halfboard (please request halfboard while booking your stay)
- Whirlpool is closed in winter.
- Children between 6 and 11 years pay 40€ per night including breakfast
- the jacuzzi is in winter closed.
- The reception is open from 7,30 - 22,00
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Trentino Alto Adige, Italy Map
1866 m high
10000 m away
10 km (Autostrada E45)
5 km (Bozen)
10 km (Bozen Dolomiten)
The Napura Art & Design Hotel is located in scenic, rural Siebeneich near Terlan in South Tyrol. Surrounded by vineyards and apple orchards, it offers an inspiring mix of extraordinary design and breathtaking natural beauty just a short drive from Bolzano and Merano.
From the facade to the bathrooms, the Naptura Art & Design Hotel is dominated by its enviable sense of style. Throughout the entire building you’ll find masterpieces by national and international artists. The room design and decor are the work of renowned South Tyrolean designers. Perfect for anyone who likes a different take on life, you can flick between contemporary art and urban design, and a gorgeous mountain landscape - as often as you like.