- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Design, Adults Only, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 42
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
The hotel was lovely; excellent service and really fantastic views from the rooftop bar. The Rooms are very clean. Would definitely stay here again. It is in a hilly spot but the tram gets you up and down the hill very regularly and it is really easy to get around on public transport as well as on foot. It is in a great location with lots of nearby places to eat.Julie, July 2014
This hotel made our stay in Lisbon! The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The design was exceptional (including the old Visigoths wall!) and the breakfast was perfect. Sitting by the pool, while sipping an expertly crafted cocktail, looking at the historic architectural landscape and watching the sunset was a dream! The added bonus of a free tour, with an incredibly well-informed tour guide, was the icing on the cake. It gave us an in-depth understanding of Lisbon’s history and her people! We highly recommend the Memmo Alfama!Batya Stepelman, June 2014
- Perfect location with magnificent old city atmosphere
- Private ambience with very individual service
- Most of the rooms offer a great river view
- Familiar atmosphere
- Adults only Hotel, all guests need to be at least 16 years old.
- Hotel gastronomy is limited to snacks and in-between meals
- The Memmo Alfama has no private parking for hotel guests. Being located in a small street, the number of public parking spaces is limited.
Lisbon, Portugal Map