- breakfast, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 48
- Check-in: 14:00 hours | Check-out: 12:00 hours
- The hotel has no car parking area. It is possible to park on the street in front of the hotel free of charge or on a public car parking in the street (fee).
- Book 3 nights and get 1 for free, as well as free entry to any one of 3 historic spas (Gellert, Rudas, Lukacs), or 50% at Széchenyi Baths or at Aquaworld water theme park and a 20% discount at Giraffe Hop on Hop off bus tours and 25% at Legenda Sightseeing Cruises.
Budapest, Hungary Map
directly beside water
noise day and night
district / neighborhood Várkerület
7 km (M1 and M7)
1 km (Déli)
25 km (BUD)
Those lucky enough to be staying at the Lanchid 19 hotel on their city break to Budapest can be sure that they will be in for an exciting and thrilling hotel experience. Surrounded by historic architecture this hip city hotel lies at the foot of Buda castle and has spectacular views over the Danube River. Further plus points are the highly motivated service team, original room decoration and the three phenomenal top floor panoramic suites. The hotel offers free wifi.
This young hotel in Budapest is renowned throughout the city for its dynamic glass facade that changes its appearance depending on the wind direction – an architectural innovation that has earned the hotel a number of prizes. The interior of the Lanchid 19 delights guests with open-plan room structures and is dominated by creative furnishings such as glass, wooden and colourful designer chairs. For those quiet moments, chatting or reading, the comfortable garden terrace in the courtyard of this boutique hotel offers the perfect location to relax. The incredible views over Budapest from the roof terrace are breathtaking by day and night.