The hotel sits high on a hill and has dramatic views over Lake Garda. A little oasis to relax and revitalize. Loved the hotel dog Romeo! Escapio Travel Expert Sarah
- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Quiet, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 19
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 10:30
We thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay at the Boutique Hotel Villa Sostaga and had a restful night’s sleep after a day of travel. The views of Lake Garda and the surrounding mountains are breathtaking and we appreciated the serenity and spaciousness of the grounds. We had an exquisite dinner overlooking the city of Gargnano and the lake, and a delicious complimentary breakfast buffet the next morning. All the staff was especially friendly and the service was impeccable.MelanieB, September 2014
- Hotel awarded Trip Advisor "Traveller’s Choice 2012"
- Lovely atmosphere, excellent altitude
- Unique location on a hill overlooking Lake Garda. Reached by a winding road
- Individual, romantic rooms
- High standard of cuisine
- Passionate runned by the family Seresina, warm and attentive service
- Small dogs are allowed free of charge; they are free to move except the pool and restaurant area. Must already be announced at time of booking!
25084 Navazzo di Gargnano
Lombardy, Italy Map