- parking lot, City center
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Design, City, Apartment
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 73
- Check-in: 16:00 | Check-out: 12:00
The room had been planned by someone with an eye to trend rather than customer comfort.Matthew March, April 2013
- Central location
- Modern, elegant design
- Good connection with public transportation
- Fully equipped kitchen in all rooms, use of washing machine in cellar available
- The rooms can have different sizes even within the same category
- The hotel is located in the heart of Berlin on a busy street. The rooms set back from the road are quieter.
wireless LAN in lobby
10 € per day
wireless LAN in rooms
10 € per day
Berlin, Germany Map
district / neighborhood Mitte
10 km (Stadtautobahn)
1 km (Hauptbahnhof)
8 km (Tegel)
The Hotel Lux 11 | Berlin Mitte scores points with its proximity to the boutique district around Hackescher Markt. Only 300m from Hackescher Markt, the shopping starts practically right outside the front door. In order to best show off your newly purchased outfit, you can undertake a beauty treatment at the hotel’s own hair salon. Afterwards it’s time for Berlin’s wild nightlife, which begins at the hotel’s front door. In harmony with its location in the art and fashion district, all 72 rooms, suites and apartments are laid out in a stylishly minimalist design by architect duo Giuliana Salmaso and Claudio Silvestrin, known among other projects for styling various Giorgio Armani shops.
The room style in the Hotel Lux 11 | Berlin Mitte is perfect for people who feel most at home in a bright, clear environment. Straight-lined minimalism creates a comfortable sense of transparency in all areas. Bright, friendly pastel shades pervade the color scheme. Now and then a gleaming accent of color catches the eye. The rooms are spacious and divided into different areas in a way that suits the eye, including a glass wall that integrates the bath into the living area.