- breakfast, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Luxury, Gourmet
- Exquisite French inspired gourmet cuisine
- Wonderful riverside location with beautiful views
- Lovely small wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.
- On Mondays and Tuesdays the Jacob Gourmet Restaurant is closed and reservation is required.
- Upon request pets can be accommodated (for a cost).
wireless LAN in lobby
Hamburg, Germany Map
directly beside water
4 km (A 7 Othmarschen )
7 km (Altona)
18 km (Fuhlsbüttel)
Far from the traditional layout of a classical hotel, the Louis C. Jacob transports guests back to the times of the luxuriant merchants’ houses. The historic charm from 200 years ago merges here in this 5-star hotel with modern luxury. Guests will find enjoyment, relaxation as well as a wellness area with sauna, whirlpool and solarium, as well as the hotel’s own gourmet restaurant under the lead of Michelin-star chef Thomas Martin. The wonderful bordering lime tree terraces and the hotel bar are also perfect places to relax.
Each of the 85 rooms and suites of the Louis C. Jacob is individually decorated. The spacious rooms combine classical elements and luxurious details: hand-woven carpets and comfortable, extra large beds and elegant cherrywood furniture are spread across beautiful wooden floorboards. A special feature of each room is a walk-in wardrobe. The natural stone bathtubs are crafted of marble and polished granite.