- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Small, Country house
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 5
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Massages available on request
- The hotel works with a babysitting agency to provide excellent childcare on request.
- steep uphill walk to the hotel for guest without car
wireless LAN in rooms
internet in lobby
in all rooms
Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France Map
2 km (A8 Motorway)
5 km (Cannes)
30 km (Nice)
Les Rosées is an exceptionally charming guesthouse offering 4 suites in Mougins, just north of Cannes. Built 400 years ago, this small, romantic hotel is tucked away down a side street in a raised part of the town. The old stone house is edged by a charming Mediterranean garden with several levels of lush greenery. Here you’ll find a pool with deckchairs and an idyllic stone hot tub.
The Hotel Les Rosées describes its decor as "chic and authentic" and it certainly lives up to this claim. All of the country house-style furnishings have been made by hand and tailored to the rooms of this old house. The owners have very much put their own stamp on the interior design of the place, which serves as a showroom for their nearby shop that restores furniture and promotes country house design. All of the rooms have been lovingly finished with great attention to detail, and feature items of furniture from the workshop. Amongst the newly upholstered antique sofas and aristocratic armchairs that rest on wood or stone floors, a variety of accessories, like fresh flowers, candles and books creates a home from home for the hotel’s guests.