Totally enchanted by the natural, peaceful location and fantastic friendly staff. Our "Vital Double room had good views of the hot pool and over to the lake. Room cleanliness exemplary and perfect for longer breaks - almost a Suite. Sofa, coffee machine and bathtub very comfortable. A wonderful location on the tranquil lake, excellent spa area. Perfect for a long weekend with friends or partner. Escapio Travel Expert Holly
- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Spa, 4 star, Lakeside, Adults Only, Nature
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 170
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
Thank you very much. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it to our friends here and around the world! It was the most romantic place we have seen recently.Arik Edelstein, August 2014
Great spa area, restaurants and breakfast buffet. The room was satisfactory.Gavin, November 2013
- Half board guests enjoy alternately a buffet or a menu for the evening meal.
- free access to the Spa, not dependent on the category of the room
- The sauna and relaxation area is the period from 3th until 8th of March closed due to renovations
- Connecting rooms are available on request (except the single room "Esprit").
- Dogs are allowed in all room categories.
- From 18 to 20 September there is a public event nearby, possible background noise until 1 am.
wireless LAN in lobby
15526 Bad Saarow
Brandenburg, Germany Map
5 km (A12 Fürstenwalde Spree)
1 km (Bad Saarow Pieskow)
60 km (Berlin Schönefeld)
The 4 star Wellness Hotel Esplanade Resort & Spa just over an hour south of Berlin impresses with its lakeside setting on the banks of the largest lake in Brandenburg – the Scharmschmützelsee. A relaxing atmosphere flows through the innovatively designed hotel – with the mood of the colors, staff and spa tailored to heath and wellbeing. The immaculate property has bright, modest rooms with original artworks and all the mod cons, guests enjoy healthy cuisine from the extensive breakfast buffet to the two in-house restaurants “Dependance” and “Pechhütte”.
In the heart of a lush, wild nature reserve lies the Wellness Hotel Esplanade Resort & Spa. The 3,500 square meter spa area has four saunas at different temperatures, where exciting special infusions such as “Aniseed-Fennel”, “Cappuccino” and “Caribbean Rum” make for an intensive experience. In addition to the saunas, all guests have access to the steam room, sole outdoor pool, quiet relaxation area, indoor pool, fitness center and Jacuzzi. A range of massages, manicures and pedicures, solarium and the Aqua-relax temple are available at an extra cost. Massages are inspired by treatments from Hawaii to India to typical German regions and local products including honey, chocolate, plants and herbs are used to enhance the peelings and massages (four handed massage recommended!). Many of the sessions are designed for couples – perfect for a romantic getaway.