- breakfast, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Beach, Romantic, Boutique, Quiet, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 30
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Fresh, jolly design in nautical styles
- Beautiful view from room terraces
- The Hotel offers a free shuttle service from the port of Lipari upon arrival and departure day
- The hotel beach is a pebble beach. Bathing shoes are recommended.
Sicily, Italy Map
hotel at height as beach
near the beach 20 m
beach use free of charge
90 km (Messina)
190 km (Catania)
9 km (Sottomonastero Port)
If you’d rather look out on a beautiful landscape than just watch TV, your private room terrace at the Hotel Cutimare is the perfect spot for hours of enjoyment. True, you can’t change the channel, but it won’t be boring even for a second. A view of the Tyrrhenian Sea around Lipari, and the islands Salina, Panarea and Stromboli is simply fascinating. This small hotel is perched directly above the beach of Acquacalda on the island’s north coast. Besides the enchanting view, all 30 guest rooms feature attractive furnishing style in summery sea colors. Depending on length of stay and desired personal space, guests can stay in comfortable economy double rooms, luxurious junior suites or family rooms with ample space for 4 people. All room categories are available with terrace and ocean view: it’s really worth it!
A wonderful local pebble beach stretches out just beneath the hotel, a mere 20 meters from the hotel’s front door. On request at the reception desk, guests can borrow beach equipment including sun umbrella, lounge chair and large bath towels. The water is smooth and crystal clear. Since it is a pebble beach, bathing shoes are recommended. For guests with cars, the countless other beaches in the area are worth a visit. Some are beach clubs with service and an entry fee, others are public and free. The hotel team knows the area extremely well and is full of valuable tips.