- breakfast, Beachside, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Beach, 4 star, Quiet, Small, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 18
- Check-in: 16:00 hours | Check-out: 11:00 hours
- If you like to sleep with open windows choose one of the courtyard rooms, which in high season are quieter
- The hotel has only partial sea views from its second row position
- There is no restaurant, but full or half board can be arranged in a partner restaurant.
wireless LAN in lobby
internet cable in rooms
24 hour internet access
21320 Baska Voda
Split-Dalmatia, Croatia Map
near the beach 100 m
beach use free of charge
20 km (A1)
60 km (Split)
80 km (SPU)
The Hotel Croatia is located in the center of the popular holiday resort Baška Voda on the Adiatic coast of Croatia. It sits in a second row street just across from the waterfront. In addition to the beach being just a short stroll away this small18-room-hotel excells in all the aspects which are important to spend a lovely vacation – an outstandingly friendly guest service, very attractive guestrooms and a superb breakfast.
It needs nothing more than a glance at this 4 star boutique hotel to see that you will be taken care of just fine here. The hotel is housed in a charming villa built in the historic Dalmatinian style with a tiled roof and wooden window shutters. Everything down to the last detail is clean and neat. Special features of the place include a large terrace made of wood offering chairs and tables under large white sun shades. For breakfast guests are treated to a wide range of fresh regional produce. You can even choose the way you want to have your eggs prepared. There is no restaurant, but then there is no need for it, as there are plenty to choose from in the near surroundings. The attentive service staff is always eager to help with choosing the right one and making reservations, some at a discount rate.