- free wifi, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Small, Country house, Family, Nature, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 5
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 10:30
- The taverne used to be up to the 19th century the laboratory of the pharmacist and now is nicely designed to ensure maximum comfort.
- The hotel offers delicious and Italian style breakfast ingredients to prepare the breakfast by yourself. There will be no breakfast service.
- Please announce your arrival early on as the staff is not allways present at the hotel.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
internet in lobby
Tuscany, Italy Map
5 km (Firenze-Pisa mare, Ausfahrt Altopascio)
5 km (Altopascio)
45 km (Pisa)
Montecarlo, a small medieval village in the middle of vineyards and olive gardens – here in the heart of Tuscany you will find the romantic bed & breakfast hotel Antica Casa Naldi. The historic hotel is housed in an old residence of a pharmacist. It offers a friendly and peaceful atmosphere and a rustic ambience for those looking to experience the “quiet Italy” on their vacation to Tuscany.
The historic building was restored with its typical Tuscan style and kept many of the details such as the old terra-cotta floors, stone walls and rustic wooden ceiling beams. The romantic hotel houses an old small tavern and a charming courtyard. Via a terrace, you can reach the old walls of the village. In addition, the bed & breakfast hotel has a beautiful brick kitchen with an open fireplace and an antique stone basin. The ingredients for breakfast are available in the kitchen, there is no waiting.