- breakfast, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, 4 star, Design, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 199
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Excellent rooms with smart designer wallpaper and state-of-the-art technology
- Small sauna
wireless LAN in lobby
Berlin, Germany Map
noisy when windows open
district / neighborhood Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
3,5 km (A115)
5,5 km (Hauptbahnhof)
22,3 km (Schönefeld)
The H10 Berlin Ku’damm belongs to the Spanish hotel chain H10, which owns a string of contemporary, first-class hotels all around the world. The Berlin hotel is housed in a historic school building with modern extension. Situated a two minute walk from Ku’damm, Berlin’s well-established shopping promenade as well as from Zoo station its location couldn’t be better.
The lobby and some of the guest rooms are located in the beautifully restored old school building. A more recent extension blends in seamlessly with the old red brick building and houses the majority of the guest rooms. Original sculptures and large-scale art photographs will attract your attention in the stylish, minimalist lobby.