- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, Family
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 80
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:30
- Very attentive service throughout the hotel
- Spectacular wellness area (3000 sqm) with exceptional facilities
- Fantastic swimming pool
- Wide range of offers for families and children
- Each guest receives during the summer season, the mountain railway traveling ticket (Bergbahn-Wanderticket), which is included in the room
- In the gourmet restaurant Epoca and Rotonde restaurant, elegant eveningwear is requested
- The Waldhaus Flims received from the biggest Sunday newspaper of Switzerland the Award "Hotel of the Year 2013"
- The Hotel is closed from 6th of April until 21st of May
wireless LAN in lobby
7018 Flims Waldhaus
Graubuenden, Switzerland Map
in a forest/woods
13 km (A13 in Richtung Chur)
25 km (Bahnhof Chur)
150 km (Zürich Airport)
Today’s Waldhaus Flims Mountain Resort & Spa was already one of the most modern hotels of its time at the start of the 20th century, and it has maintained its reputation up to the present day. Innovative wellness amenities such as a natural swimming pool and an architecturally impressive glass wellness cube form a successful symbiosis with traditional spa facilities. The Grand Hotel Waldhaus was first completed in 1877; today it is the exclusive lodging on the estates. Over a hundred years, an extensive park landscape of 2,000 m² has grown around the hotel. But historical ambience and cool design trends permeate beyond the romantic Belle Epoque façade as well. A separate building, the art nouveau pavilion, houses several restaurants and bars, a kids’ club with its own restaurants, a hotel museum and a ballroom. Guests of all three hotels have equal access to these facilities.
Though formidably luxurious from the outside, the Grand Hotel Waldhaus is just as opulent within. 5 room categories, from the spacious Superior room to the Senior Suite, are available to choose from. In addition, guests can choose between classical furnishings or modern design. All accommodations offer an enchanting view out into the Grisons mountain landscape. The hotel’s culinary options are very high quality. Epicureans will get their money’s worth at gourmet restaurant Epoca and panorama restaurant Rotonde, both with a breathtaking mountain view.