- pool, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Design, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 7
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
This was an Eden. The rooms are clean and individually designed. The food was so good we ate there almost all the time, delicious fresh home cooking (the best creme brulee I have ever had). The staff are lovely, unobtrusive and efficient. The garden is stunning and the pool clean and fresh. Be warned though, there are no TVs in the rooms and the internet only functions in public areas which is a nuisance. I think it is a place for couples, adult family and friends who want to be quiet and rested.Frances Crook, March 2015
- Within these extensive gardens there is also the Croquet Lawn, the Bird Terrace and the Vegetable/Herb garden.
- The Pavillion Suite is a two bedroom, two bathroom suite with own pool. The Pavillion Suite can only be booked by two couples who are friends or a family. It will not be let to two unknown-to-each other couples.
Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco Map