- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, Quiet
- Beautiful location with views over the Val d’Orcia and the Monte Amiata
- Large spa with two panoramic swimming pools
- Good kitchen with ingredients from organic farming
- Vineyard with its own production
- Pets are allowed in the hotel
- The nearest airport is 60 km away in Siena
- Basic Wi-fi connection
wireless LAN in lobby
Tuscany, Italy Map
50 km (Chiusi-Chianciano)
20 km (Buonconvento)
150 km (Florence)
In a quiet environment, the Castello di Velona Tuscan Resort & SPA offers 46 luxury rooms and suites, from which views of the Val d’Orcia and the Vulkan Amiata appear before you. In the large spa, two panoramic swimming pools await. The hotel restaurant serves regional Italian cuisine made with organically grown ingredients and offers cooking lessons. A winery with its own production methods belongs to the estate of the Castello di Velona.
The Castello di Vellona was built in the 11th century by a Sienese noble family. Carefully restored, today it houses 46 elegant rooms and suites of which each is individually decorated with carefully selected luxury furniture and antiques. The design concept is dominated by the colours blue, green and dark red, giving the rooms a noble feel. The guests can choose between suites, junior suites and luxury rooms. All rooms are equipped with a cosy fireplace, air-conditioning and high-quality bed linen. From the large windows, you can enjoy impressive views of the Tuscan countryside.