- pool, free wifi, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Quiet, Small, Nature
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 5
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Unbeatably cordial service
- Private atmosphere
- Wine tastings with the owner
- Located on a vineyard, but hotel does not produce wine
- The outdoor pool offers a beatiful view on the wineyard and the hills.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Piedmont, Italy Map
4,1 km (A33)
15 km (Asti - Alba)
140 km (Malpensa Milan)
Only 5 guest rooms are housed in this northern Italian hotel, a real insider’s secret. Owners Fulvia and Bruno personally run the hotel, lending a private atmosphere to the entire house and small surrounding estate. The efforts of the sympathetic owners and hosts, who furnished each of the 3 suites and 2 top floor rooms themselves, play a significant role in a romantic break that leaves nothing to be desired. Fashionable rural design including elegant floorboards, patterned wallpaper and lightweight materials mingles with hand-crafted furniture mostly procured from French and Italian flea markets and antique shops. Each room has its own irreplaceable, unforgettable atmosphere.
Traditional rural French style with a fashionable touch lends unmistakable charm to all the rooms in the Cà Alfieri al 30. Guest rooms are each named after a lady from the Savoyen royal family, and each of them lives up to its name with elegant, feminine decoration. Among the highlights for romantics: free-standing lion-foot bathtubs in two of the rooms. The suites have antique ceiling frescos in each of their two bedrooms, in addition to a private terrace with an enchanting view of the surrounding landscape.