- breakfast, pool, free wifi
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Design
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 68
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spectacular location in the middle of the forest
- Enchanting treehouse villas with a broad view
- Wonderful infinity pool
- Secluded location, particularly well suited for ’switching off’.
- More intended for couples than families.
- The pool surroundings will be renovated from 20th of January until middle of April 2015. During this period the pool will be accessable but from 7th of Feburary until 1st of March.
- To compensate, the hotel opens the pools of the Pool Villas for public use, each day from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- The noise nuisance will be kept to a minimum.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Bali, Indonesia Map
68 km (Ngurah Rai Airport)
56 km (Padang Bai)
30 km (Gianyar)
What makes a stay at Alila Ubud an absolutely unforgettable experience is the contrast-rich interplay of wild tropical nature and ultramodern design. Unifying materials form a bridge between these seemingly opposing worlds: above all wood, fine quality cotton and traditional reeds. One highlight, for example, is the stylish infinity pool with a wonderful view of the thickly forested Ayung river valley. Accommodations invite guests with traditional architecture and a visually clean design style. Further facilities include a restaurant with excellent Balinese-French fusion cuisine and a romantic wellness oasis.
Alila Ubud exudes a kind of romanticism that is often hard to find. Of course, the surrounding natural landscape plays a large role in this. All rooms include an exterior area, from which guests can observe the families of apes who live on the grounds. Equally romantic: outdoor baths with an open-air tub, large enough for two people. An indescribable, sweeping jungle view is available from the terrace villas, which stand on stilts just beneath the canopies of the trees. In this finely-outfitted suites, guests will feel like Tarzan and Jane on their honeymoon.